Friday, July 13, 2012
Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
I got this recipe from Brooke and I absolutely love them! I like to use medium or hot salsa and sometimes I'll put a little extra chili powder in because I like spicy/hot food.
Ingredients:
1 can (10 ¾ oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
½ Cup sour cream
1 cup of your favorite salsa (I like Pace Picante)
1 tsp. chili powder
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
½ Cup shredded cheese (I use colby jack)
6 flour tortillas warmed (I like using the ones you cook yourself)
Directions:
1 - Stir soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in medium bowl.
2 - Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in large bowl.
3 - Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Roll up tortillas and put in a 2 qt. shallow baking dish.
4 - Pour remaining picante sauce mixture over filled tortillas.
5 - Put some shredded cheese on the top if desired.
6 - Cover baking dish and bake at 350 for 40 min. or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
Labels:
Chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment