I love bisquick pancakes! I usually start out with an egg and beat it with a tbsp veg or pure olive oil, then mix in equal parts milk and buttermilk, and lastly add in the bisquick. I never measure, I just add it in until the consistency looks right. However. If I'm all out of bisquick then I use this recipe, which I love too, just not as much:).
3/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 cup all-purpose flour (I actually use only about 1/2 - 3/4 cup, I don't like mine thick)
1 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
A dash or two of salt
1 egg
2 tablespoons butter, melted
cooking spray
Beat egg and butter. Add in milk, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Then add in vinegar and flour and whisk until smooth.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment